Work includes programming and master planning for a new K-12 private school in Deschutes County near Bend. The school’s 21 acre wooded site offers special opportunities for the creation of an environmentally sensitive learning environment.
The full build-out of the building program includes 17 classrooms; specialty classrooms for science, art and music; a large multi-purpose commons; library and computer lab; gymnasium; administration suite; and support functions. Site features include a covered teaching pavilion, an amphitheater, and a tensile fabric covered play area. The school is configured to create courtyards between the classroom wings to facilitate student interaction with the site while providing a protected play area for the youngest children.
- our firm
- eastern oregon university - zabel hall
- willamette university - ford hall
- pcc - newberg center
- psu - business accelerator wet lab
- george fox university - villa academic complex
- lewis & clark law school - judicial bench
- lewis & clark - olin center
- lewis & clark - biology research labs
- natural college of natural medicine
- campus living
- urban design/transit