Heron Lakes Clubhouse
Located in a 400 acre open space, the new Heron Lakes Golf Course Clubhouse will be a model of sustainable development for the City of Portland, pursuing a LEED Gold rating with the US Green Building Council and net-zero energy use. Designed as a low horizontal building, the clubhouse minimizes its visual and environmental impact on the site while providing panoramic views of the ponds, golf course, and Forest Park beyond. This wood and steel structure is a modern expression of northwest architecture.
Sustainable features include energy production from a photovoltaic array, solar thermal hot water, natural ventilation, limited conditioned interior space, open-air event space that minimizes energy use, flow through planters filter stormwater, and low water/low maintenance vegetation.
- our firm
- eastern oregon university - zabel hall
- willamette university - ford hall
- pcc - newberg center
- psu - business accelerator wet lab
- george fox university - villa academic complex
- lewis & clark law school - judicial bench
- lewis & clark - olin center
- lewis & clark - biology research labs
- natural college of natural medicine
- campus living
- urban design/transit