Lewis & Clark - Residence Hall Study
We completed a feasibility study for the addition of a new residence hall on the Lewis & Clark College campus to house first year students. The goal of the study was to explore the potential of two locations: one near the heart of campus adjacent to the existing Student Center, and the other on a gently sloping site surrounded by mature trees and natural landscape areas.
One site was identified for further study, and we worked in conjunction with Fortis Construction to assist with developing a conceptual project budget. The design resulted in a four story, 27,800 square foot building with a total of 111 beds configured in single and double room clusters. The design option was presented to the Board of Trustees.
- our firm
- eastern oregon university - zabel hall
- willamette university - ford hall
- pcc - newberg center
- psu - business accelerator wet lab
- george fox university - villa academic complex
- lewis & clark law school - judicial bench
- lewis & clark - olin center
- lewis & clark - biology research labs
- natural college of natural medicine
- campus living
- urban design/transit