Lewis & Clark College - Manor House
Built in 1925, the Lloyd Frank Manor House was the center piece of the Fir Acres Estate for the Frank family; early Portland merchants and co-founders of Meier & Frank department stores. The Manor House is listed in the National Register of Historic Places and now houses Lewis & Clark College’s main administrative functions.
Hennebery Eddy Architects, Inc. provided architectural design services for an elevator and the installation of fire sprinklers throughout the building’s ground floor. Thoughtful analysis and extensive pre-construction coordination was undertaken to assure that these new interventions had a minimum impact to the historic finishes.
A comprehensive window assessment was conducted and a prioritized plan was developed for restoring of the windows including five custom fabricated steel windows that replicate the original design
- our firm
- eastern oregon university - zabel hall
- willamette university - ford hall
- pcc - newberg center
- psu - business accelerator wet lab
- george fox university - villa academic complex
- lewis & clark law school - judicial bench
- lewis & clark - olin center
- lewis & clark - biology research labs
- natural college of natural medicine
- campus living
- urban design/transit