Lewis & Clark College Charles Howard Residence Hall
This comprehensive interior renovation updated all the building’s living units. The typical double units, included tiny sleeping rooms so small the door could not fully open when the beds were bunked. The rooms lacked modern technologies; and their bland finishes and fixed-in-place furniture lacked any appeal to perspective freshmen and their families.
The upgrade included removal of all built-in furniture and the undersized sleeping rooms; providing fire sprinklers and high efficiency radiant heating system; and new architectural finishes, light fixtures, internet access, and free standing furniture. Upon completion the renovated Hall was so popular with students that 68 of 90 returning students requested to remain in the Hall.
- our firm
- campus living
- oregon rail heritage center
- tualatin valley water district
- city of portland - firestation 28
- willamette national cemetary pavillion
- port of portland - vic atiyeh concourse
- port of portland - FLIP infrastructure
- oregon courts assessment
- bureau of water works master plan
- labor & industries building
- fire station one competition
- urban design/transit