Lewis & Clark College Corbett House
The Corbett House on the Lewis and Clark campus was designed in the office of architect A.E. Doyle, under the supervision of Pietro Belluschi and built in 1929. Hennebery Eddy Architects studied the feasibility of converting the former home into classrooms, meeting spaces, and offices to meet the needs of both Institutional Advancement and the Graduate School of Education and Counseling.
The study consisted of an analysis of the existing building to meet the program’s spatial requirements and necessary building upgrades, a building code/change of occupancy analysis, and a cost estimate for the proposed renovation.
- our firm
- campus living
- oregon rail heritage center
- tualatin valley water district
- city of portland - firestation 28
- willamette national cemetary pavillion
- port of portland - vic atiyeh concourse
- port of portland - FLIP infrastructure
- oregon courts assessment
- bureau of water works master plan
- labor & industries building
- fire station one competition
- urban design/transit