MSU College of Business
Hennebery Eddy, in collaboration with executive architect Comma-Q, is currently working on a new 46,000 square foot academic building for the College of Business at Montana State University. The goal for this new academic building is to provide state-of-the-art teaching facilities, formal and informal meeting areas, interactive learning centers, and social gathering spaces for MSU business students, as well as to increase collaboration between the College of Business and other academic disciplines at MSU. The new College of Business academic building is scheduled to open in 2015 and will be designed to achieve, at a minimum, a LEED Silver certification.
Hennebery Eddy Architects and Comma-q Architecture gather ideas at a workshop with MSU faculty.
- our firm
- eastern oregon university - zabel hall
- willamette university - ford hall
- pcc - newberg center
- psu - business accelerator wet lab
- george fox university - villa academic complex
- lewis & clark law school - judicial bench
- lewis & clark - olin center
- lewis & clark - biology research labs
- natural college of natural medicine
- campus living
- urban design/transit