Timberline Lodge Entry Competition
The proposed entry protects the main entrance of Timberline Lodge and complements the historic characteristics traditionally found in Cascadian architecture. Large wood and glass doors greet guests at the entry, and simple metal containers stack together to anchor the entry doors as well as provide storage for skis, snowboards, and other equipment.
Reminiscent of early mountaineering tents, the steep-pitched roof and Teflon-coated fabric skin is capable of withstanding harsh elements and extreme snow loads. The fabric diffuses daylight providing a luminous quality to the interior, and at night the roof glows from within.
- our firm
- eastern oregon university - zabel hall
- willamette university - ford hall
- pcc - newberg center
- psu - business accelerator wet lab
- george fox university - villa academic complex
- lewis & clark law school - judicial bench
- lewis & clark - olin center
- lewis & clark - biology research labs
- natural college of natural medicine
- campus living
- urban design/transit