This 6,000-square-foot library offers a community meeting room, 16 public computers, spaces for kids and teens, and access to Multnomah County Library’s two million books and other materials.
Sustainable building features include Douglas fir ceiling and wall panels with Forest Stewardship Council certification, end panels made of low-emitting material and 40 percent recycled content, furniture made of recycled content, and eco-friendly paint, adhesives, and carpet.
In addition to producing full design and construction documents, Hennebery Eddy assisted Multnomah County in evaluating various site locations based on the site’s economic viability and criteria developed by the community. This tenant space option proved to be a very economical approach for the County.
- our firm
- eastern oregon university - zabel hall
- willamette university - ford hall
- pcc - newberg center
- psu - business accelerator wet lab
- george fox university - villa academic complex
- lewis & clark law school - judicial bench
- lewis & clark - olin center
- lewis & clark - biology research labs
- natural college of natural medicine
- campus living
- urban design/transit