Willamette University - Terra House Renovation
This renovation of the North wing of Matthews Hall for the Beta Theta Pi Fraternity included re-configured sleeping rooms, expansion of existing restrooms, an additional ADA restroom, a new study room, kitchen, meeting room and lounge area. The renovation included facility upgrades such as new exterior windows, refurbished heating and plumbing system, new interior lighting, fire suppression system and alarms.
Our early meetings with the City of Salem and the completeness of our documents resulted in an expedited permit process, helping the project meet the 13-week construction schedule.
- our firm
- campus living
- oregon rail heritage center
- tualatin valley water district
- city of portland - firestation 28
- willamette national cemetary pavillion
- port of portland - vic atiyeh concourse
- port of portland - FLIP infrastructure
- oregon courts assessment
- bureau of water works master plan
- labor & industries building
- fire station one competition
- urban design/transit