Our design philosophy is rooted in long-term thinking and exploring the issues and relationships relevant to our work in this light. Our process is an inquiry into how the built manifestations of our ideas, sketches, and models will be direct and clear, engage and stimulate, foster deep environmental responsibility, be economically viable, relate to the land, contribute to the community, and establish a sense of place - today, in twenty, fifty or one hundred years. Close collaboration with our clients leads to a detailed understanding and expression of their goals and aspirations in our built work.
Hennebery Eddy Architects is led by founding principal, Timothy Eddy and fellow principals Alan Osborne, Michelle Vo, and David Wark. Our staff is endowed with a sense of civic responsibility and is passionate about making a positive contribution to our greater environment and the human situation through designing spaces where people gather, learn, work, live, relax and recreate. We work together in an open studio fostering collaboration, mentoring, broad professional growth, and a love of design, technical solutions, craft and construction.
- our firm
- campus living
- oregon rail heritage center
- tualatin valley water district
- city of portland - firestation 28
- willamette national cemetary pavillion
- port of portland - vic atiyeh concourse
- port of portland - FLIP infrastructure
- oregon courts assessment
- bureau of water works master plan
- labor & industries building
- fire station one competition
- urban design/transit