Hennebery Eddy is committed to supporting the health of our staff, families, business partners, and the greater community while continuing to provide a high level of service during the ongoing pandemic.
In compliance with ongoing orders by the governors of Oregon and Montana, Hennebery Eddy implemented the following measures in our Portland and Bozeman offices related to COVID-19. Because of these careful health and safety measures that we have followed for many months, our current protocols remain unchanged.
- Hennebery Eddy’s Portland studio is closed to the general public but open for staff members on a very limited basis. Staff do have the option to work in the office on scheduled days; however, most staff continue to work remotely and are encouraged to do so. All staff are required to follow the firm’s safety guidelines to reduce risk when in the office and maintain a healthy work environment.
- Hennebery Eddy’s Comma-Q studio in Bozeman is open to a select group of employees, while others work from home to reduce the capacity in the office. All staff are required to follow the firm’s safety guidelines to reduce risk when in the office and maintain a healthy work environment.
- Wherever possible, we will encourage the use of virtual construction site visits.
- If in-person meetings or construction site visits are required, we will limit the number of staff in attendance and follow a set of safety procedures, including those for physical distancing.
- Business travel is limited and evaluated on a case-by-case basis. Staff who must travel for business will follow a set of safety procedures, including those for physical distancing and possible self-quarantine.
- We will make the necessary personal protective equipment available to our staff for in-person meetings, site visits, and travel, including face coverings, portable barriers, sanitizer, and gloves.
Hennebery Eddy is dedicated to our clients, the quality of our project work, our project teams, and each other. We take to heart the value of making others successful, regardless of where we are physically working. We remain accessible via email and phone and can be reached at our main lines (503.227.4860 PDX and 406.585.1112 BZN) and the direct lines or mobile numbers listed on our email footers and business cards. We thank you for your patience as we collectively navigate business during the global pandemic.
Please contact us with questions or if you require any assistance, and be well.