Updated 8/14/2020 with Re-Opening Information:
At Hennebery Eddy, we are committed to supporting the health of our staff, families, business partners, and the greater community while continuing to provide a high level of service in these evolving circumstances. In compliance with Oregon Gov. Kate Brown’s “Stay Home, Save Lives” order and Stage 1 re-opening guidelines for Multnomah County, Hennebery Eddy has implemented the following measures related to COVID-19.
- Hennebery Eddy’s office has entered Stage 1 of re-opening. Staff members now have the option to work in the office on scheduled days; however, most staff are continuing to work remotely. All staff are required to follow the firm’s safety guidelines to reduce risk and maintain a healthy work environment.
- Hennebery Eddy-coordinated meetings will continue to be conducted as phone/video conferences, unless there is a business need to meet in person in the office. Visitors are required to follow Hennebery Eddy’s guidelines for office entry, including wearing a face covering at all times.
- Where possible, we will encourage the use of virtual construction site visits.
- If in-person meetings or construction site visits are required, we will limit the number of staff in attendance and follow a set of safety procedures, including those for physical distancing.
- Business travel is limited and evaluated on a case-by-case basis. Staff who must travel for business will follow a set of safety procedures, including those for physical distancing.
- We will make the necessary personal protective equipment available to our staff for in-person meetings, site visits, and travel, including face coverings, portable barriers, sanitizer, and gloves.
We will continue to monitor public health recommendations and evaluate modifications to these provisions as appropriate.
Hennebery Eddy is dedicated to our clients, the quality of our project work, our project teams, and each other. We take to heart the value of making others successful, regardless of where we are physically working. We remain accessible via email and phone and can be reached via our main line at 503.227.4860 and the direct lines or mobile numbers listed on our email footers and business cards. We thank you for your patience as we collectively navigate these dynamic times.
Please contact us with questions or if you require any assistance, and be well.