At Hennebery Eddy, we are committed to supporting the health of our staff, families, business partners, and the greater community. In response to public health guidelines surrounding COVID-19, we have implemented the following provisions to enable us to continue providing a high level of service to our clients in these evolving circumstances:
- Hennebery Eddy staff members are working remotely until further notice.
- During this time, all Hennebery Eddy-coordinated meetings will be conducted as phone/video conferences.
- Business air travel has been suspended for the next 30 days.
- If circumstances demand that in-person meetings must occur locally, we will be limiting the number of participants and following recommended social distancing practices.
- In-person construction site visits will be conducted to review issues that can’t be addressed digitally.
We will continue to monitor public health recommendations and evaluate modifications to these provisions as the situation evolves.
Hennebery Eddy is dedicated to our clients, the quality of our project work, our project teams, and each other. We take to heart the value of making others successful, regardless of where we are physically working. We remain accessible via email and phone and can be reached via our main line at 503.227.4860 and the direct lines or mobile numbers listed on our email footers and business cards. We hope this transition to remote work is seamless, and we thank you for your patience as we collectively navigate these dynamic times.
Please contact us with questions or if you require any assistance, and be well.