Built in 1925, the gatehouse is a contributing structure to the Frank Manor House, which is listed on the National Register of Historic Places. Originally functioning as the gatehouse for the manor, the building now houses offices for Lewis & Clark College’s Office of Alumni and Parent Programs as well as a meeting space for alumni. The project included both interior and exterior renovation and preservation work. The furnishings complement the historic architecture and are comfortable and flexible to accommodate multiple uses and users. The original gatehouse lights, created by local crafts persons, were restored locally and reinstalled at the entrance to the college.